Audubon House and Tropical Gardens - Key West (June 5, 2008)
The seats are from the original outhouse - Capt. Geiger used the large seat, and Mrs. Geiger and the children used the smaller ones. WPA (Works Progress Administration) restored the building in 1934. The Gieger family continuously used the outhouse until 1958, at which time modern plumbing was installed on the property during restoration.